Galil publishes a free, quarterly newsletter full of the latest news and helpful information about new products and applications, as well as in-depth technical articles on motion control. Register now to receive your free copy via e-mail. For your pleasure and great information about Galil, feel free to browse through past issues of ServoTrends described below.
Galil’s RIO Pocket PLC Now Available with Two Ethernet Ports
On the market for five years, Galil’s RIO Pocket PLC provides a cost-effective, compact and intelligent solution for programmable I/O control. Standard features of the RIO-47xxx series include 32 digital and 16 analog I/O, program memory with multitasking, PID process control loops, timers, counters, web interface, email alerts, datalogging, Ethernet and RS232 ports.
Welcoming a New Distributor - Dymaxis
Galil is proud to welcome a new distributor in the Pacific Northwest, Dymaxis Inc. Dymaxis is now the only authorized distributor in OR and WA. Dymaxis' co-founders Tim Loose and Max Sutlin have been working with Galil products for 20+ years and bring a wealth of Galil knowledge as well as territory knowledge.
ServoTrends May 2020
- New AMP-435x7 all in one multi-axis drive
- New gcaps Remote Connect
- New GDK Software Tool - MotorSizer
- Closed Loop Stepper PartNumberGenerator option
- Galil 2-day Live Training Coming in September 2020
ServoTrends June 2019
- What's New in GDK
- New GDK Step by Step Video now available
- Application Note: Using Notch Filters to Mitigate Resonance
- EDD EtherCAT Slave adds TwinCAT Support
- Welcome New PNW Distributor-Dymaxis
- Galil 2-day Live Training Coming in June and October 2019
ServoTrends January 2019
- New RIO-47162 Pocket PLC Has 64 Digital and 16 Analog I/O, and Two Ethernet Ports
- Galil Design Kit Videos Now Available
- Customer Story: Thirty Meter Telescope (TMT)
- Galil 2-day Live Training Coming in February 2019