Galil publishes a free, quarterly newsletter full of the latest news and helpful information about new products and applications, as well as in-depth technical articles on motion control. Register now to receive your free copy via e-mail. For your pleasure and great information about Galil, feel free to browse through past issues of ServoTrends described below.
The Galil Communication Library (gclib version 1.34.15 and later) comes with support for LabVIEW 2020 and LabVIEW 2021, both 32-bit and 64-bit versions. Gclib is the current generation API for Galil motion controllers and PLCs.
- Galil's Two Day In-house Product Workshop Returns!
- Galil now has a new sales manager
- Using the Galil C Library with National Instruments LabVIEW
- AMP-43740 now available in DMC-41x3 Econo Series controllers!
- Asphire Customer Story
- Galil Design Kit Tuner Tool Enhancements
- New AMP-435x7 all in one multi-axis drive
- New gcaps Remote Connect
- New GDK Software Tool - MotorSizer
- Closed Loop Stepper PartNumberGenerator option
- Galil 2-day Live Training Coming in September 2020
- What's New in GDK
- New GDK Step by Step Video now available
- Application Note: Using Notch Filters to Mitigate Resonance
- EDD EtherCAT Slave adds TwinCAT Support
- Welcome New PNW Distributor-Dymaxis
- Galil 2-day Live Training Coming in June and October 2019