The RIO-574x0 is a compact, cost-effective EtherCAT I/O slave module. It is packed with digital and analog I/O to be used remotely in an EtherCAT automation system. Although the RIO-57000 can be used with a generic EtherCAT master, it is designed to integrate seamlessly into an EtherCAT system with Galil's DMC-500x0 EtherCAT master.
Each RIO-574x0 has 16 optoisolated digital inputs and 16 high-power, 500mA sourcing, optoisolated digital outputs. The RIO-57420 is expanded to include 8 analog inputs and 8 analog outputs, both configurable in the ranges of 0-5V, 0-10V, ±5V, or ±10V.
The RIO-574x0 can be configured over USB in a few steps using Galil's software and intuitive english-like 2 letter commands.
- EtherCAT I/O slave module that is compact and cost-effective
- 2 EtherCAT ports and 1 USB port (for configuration)
- Analog & Digital I/O
- 16 optically isolated inputs
- 16 optically isolated 500mA outputs
- 8 analog inputs (on select models) 12bit*
- 8 analog outputs (on select models) 12bit*
- Easy integration with Galil's DMC-500x0 EtherCAT master
- LED indicators for all digital I/O points
- Easy-to-use, 2-letter Galil programming language
- 4.24” x 4.81” x 2.35”; Metal enclosure with DIN clips
- Screw terminal connectors
- Custom hardware and firmware options available
Use the Part Number Generator to help configure and price a system.
|Part Number||Description||1 pc||100 pc|
|RIO-57410||EtherCAT PLC with 32 Digital I/O||$495||$345|
|RIO-57420||EtherCAT PLC with 32 Digital I/O and 16 Analog I/O||$595||$395|