For new applications, Galil recommends the new DMC-3x01x series single-axis controllers.
The DMC-1417 is an economical 1-axis motion controller for the PCI Bus. The DMC-1417 features an extra encoder input for electronic gearing, program memory with multitasking, uncommitted I/O and user-selectable stepper or servo motor control. Modes of motion include point-to-point positioning, jogging, contouring, electronic gearing and ecam. Like all Galil controllers, DMC-1417 programming is simplified with two-letter, intuitive commands and software tools for servo tuning and analysis.
- For new applications, Galil recommends the new DMC-3x01x series single-axis controllers.
- PCI bus format
- Accepts up to 8 MHz encoder frequencies for servos and 2 MHz for steppers
- PID compensation with velocity and acceleration feedforward and integration limits
- Modes of motion include jogging, point-to-point positioning, contouring, electronic gearing and ECAM
- Multitasking for concurrent execution of two application programs
- Memory for application programs, variables and arrays
- Accepts inputs from two encoders for gearing or dual-loop applications
- 7 Uncommitted digital inputs, 3 digital outputs
- High Speed position capture
- Forward and reverse limits and home input
- 37-Pin D-type connector
- Custom hardware and firmware options available
|Part Number||Description||1 pc||100 pc|
|ICM-1460-OPTO||ICM with optoisolation||$205||$150|